Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I'm Finished? What's Next?

If you think you are finished, look over the reflection questions below about your work:



1. Is all of my work put together, ready to turn in, and organized?

2. Did I use my best handwriting on all of my work?

3. Did I read each questions thoroughly and follow all of the directions?

4. Is my desk neat and organized? Have I completed any and all make up work that I have been assigned?

5. Have I read an AR book this week on my reading level? Have I taken a test and scored at least an 85?

6. If I have failed an AR test, have I written a summary for my teacher and turned it in?

7. Is there a writing story that I have started that I can work on?

If you have done all of the things above then you can go on to any of the activities labeled early finishers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Important Post

The Roaring Twenties- Time Travel Brochure

  Module 2 Lessons 8   The Twenties      5.14 - Examine the growth of popular culture during the “Roaring Twenties” with respect to the foll...